Continuing on from a successful 2017, M&A deal momentum in India is likely to persist in 2018, with a focus on domestic markets instead of overseas acquisitions. The market will also be seeing developments in regulatory approvals, as well as domestic consolidation. Against this backdrop, it is becoming increasingly important that individuals are equipped with the knowledge of the latest developments and trends in M&A transactions and regulatory and market practices.
Attracting over 200 delegates last year, the IFLR India M&A Forum 2018 returns for the fourth time to bring together leading industry experts, practitioners from local law firms and top counsel to debate top trends and the future of M&A in the region.
CorpKonnect is proud to support the IFLR India M&A Forum 2018
The forum will bring together world leaders in corporations, industry associations and leading legal experts who will:
- Explore developments that have been affecting deal flow in India and the outlook for 2019
- Discuss the importance of the domestic M&A market and sector consolidation in India
- Learn more about trending M&A sectors including healthcare, technology and e-commerce
- Understand how the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code will affect M&A deal-making in the region
- Gain knowledge of FDI in single-brand retail
** In-house, bankers and corporate counsel attend the completely free of charge **
RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org